Translate

25 November, 2013

Oh, what's that? :)

Hi guys :)
If you've known me you'd be pretty happy for me. I dare to say proud. Cause I am, of myself. Today was a pretty good day. Mr. M. winked at me in class. And yes, I do realize that I'm about turn myself into the most lame person that ever walked the face of the Earth but, believe me, I'm not the only one. I'm just the one who's saying it. Anonymously, but I'm still saying it. He winked at me for no reason. And it felt great to catch him looking at me when I looked at him. Perfect moment. He winked, I smiled. And we left it to that. We didn't do anything else to ruin that. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but it felt nice. I can really say that, for the first time in my life, a guy did something that made me happy, that made my heart pump faster and I'm not "in love" with him. Feels great to know that I finally learned to read my emotions. I don't know how long this feeling will last but I'm happy. Just happy. Period. Also, I had my first boy and girl coffee today. It was just me and Mr. T. No one else. And I was expecting something more but I think it went well. He shared some pretty private information with me. I'm not really sure if he tells them to everyone or not, but I'm glad that he felt comfortable enough to share them with me. We weren't having a long coffee because he was waiting for his class but this hour and a half was good. Better than good. And to conclude this day, I texted Mr. M. I asked him something, than he needed my help and, as you know it's really hard to explain something on Facebook, we agreed to study tomorrow. If he asks me. I won't be the one in his face offering my knowledge. :D If he needs something, he'll ask. I hope. And at the end of our conversation (he went to study again, yep, a nerd :P) he sent me a kiss. And yes, I do know that friends send each other kisses and hearts, but my heart is prepared this time. What ever happens. And if you don't believe me... Maybe you can't see anything useful in this picture but I know... Yes, I returned the kiss. I tell you guys, be happy. Seize the day. For love, for friendship, for good. You'll be much happier. This may seem like nothing to you, but this all made my day... Small things. Enjoy :*
Facebook kiss :*

I better make it right!
Be happy, be a child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment