Translate

29 November, 2013

Early Christmas time?

Hi buddies :)
I hope you enjoyed music from the last post. I'm listening to it right now and I'm amazed again. Over and over. "Good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley. Man's got a point. Except when the song reminds you of someone/something... Than it brings out more memories than anything. All in all, I just wanted to say: Enjoy music!
And now onto my topic. I was in the center of my city, on the main square. You can see, smell and feel Christmas coming. I'm not one of those persons who like to celebrate Christmas two months earlier and I don't really like the fact that the whole city is decorated in the beginning of November, but, I love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday. And everything seems prettier and more peaceful. The streets are beautiful. We're just waiting for snow to start falling. Hopefully it will begin soon. I always want a "white Christmas". And, as much as I love this time of the year, I hate it too. Why? Presents people, presents! I have no money (I'm not working) and I have a family to buy presents for. And even if I had money, I never know what to buy. I love Christmas shopping, though. There's just something about walking in shopping centers with all those decorations, and you see Christmas stuff everywhere. And you want to buy everything! For yourself, for your family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend. I almost bought a hundred of things today for no reason and mostly useless stuff, just pretty. Money is the biggest problem of our age, I believe. We have ideas but we can't realize them. The best thing is to make something. Or buy something that connects you to that certain person. Nothing big. Believe me, they'll appreciate it more. They don't say "something from your heart" for nothing.
Decorated shopping mall
Beautiful shop window 

No comments:

Post a Comment