Translate

03 January, 2014

A day in the woods

Hey people :)
What was the first thought on your mind when you read the title? Wooden house like in movies, beautiful view, flowers all around you, birds on trees...? Yes? No! I've slept for 4 hours the last night, got up at 6 and my day began! I went to the countryside today cause we needed to go and get some wood for the winter... This was a day full of sawing, traction, cutting and pushing trees. Full of falling down due to knee-deep mud caused by light but constant rain. The result is pretty good. We did everything we were supposed to do. But I came home looking like a pig. Also, my German shepherd did a pretty good job in getting me dirty by jumping on me and standing on me when I was down. My friend Anchy asked me why I am doing that. There are two reasons. First is because I want to. I really want to be a part of that. So people can't say I did nothing. There were three male persons and me. And I did the best I could. I'm weaker than them and I can't do as much as they did, but I tried. I really did! And that's why I do it. I want to prove that I can! And it kills me that most of people don't recognize my effort. There are always two people who do and I thank them with all my heart ("step-brother" Den and his father, step-brother is under quotation marks because I only call him that way, he's not really my step-brother). The other reason is very simple. I do it because every help there is, is needed.
Here below I show you some pictures of the forest, houses in the woods... The last picture of the woods is probably the best one to describe our forest (on the hill and steeply). 
Picture below is Arnold Schwarzenegger in movie Commando. The opening scene and my personal favorite from that movie. This is pretty much how guys looked like. ;)
Enjoy the rest of the day, bye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment