Translate

01 April, 2014

April Fool's Day

Hello :)
"April Fools' Day is an informal holiday celebrated every year on the first of April. Popular since medieval times, the day is not a national holiday in any country, but it is widely recognized throughout European cultures and celebrated as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other, called April fools." So, this is obviously copied from Wikipedia. I would say this is the day that we "celebrate" jokes, laughter and good mood. Anyone who get offended on April Fool's joke isn't very fun person. That's what I think. Of course, you can't cross some lines and get to serious or morbid with these jokes. Anyhow, nobody fooled me today. Maybe because I was in college for only one hour and I haven't seen many familiar faces. Since then, I was at home all the time. Maybe that's for the best. I'm absolutely the most naive person ever. I know I live with my pink shades on, but I don't see the reason people would have to lie. That's why I believe everything they say. Even on days like this. Oh yeah, another reason I don't like this day: I don't know how to fool somebody. I can't say a lie and have a serious face like most of people I know can. So, this day has absolutely no influence on me. Thank God! But I do like a good joke, don't get me wrong. Let me try something... So, I'm shutting down this blog page... I just can't take it anymore. April Fool's!!! (See? I'm terrible at this. Hahah.)
Till the next time...
Happy happy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment