Translate

20 September, 2014

Happy, because I can be!

Hello :) Sorry if I neglected you, I have a good reason.
So, there are bunch of free concerts here near my town, so I've been going there to listen to my favorite bands and singers. They are also the most popular ones in my country and region. And it's great that we have that every year. Thank God I finished my year of college almost three months ago so I'm free as a bird to do whatever I want. Of course, I suck at organizing my time. I said I would use this free time during the day to go and buy a Christmas present for my mum since I already know what I'm going to buy and once the college starts I'll have no time. But, of course, I didn't do anything I planned. I have to go and visit my friend that just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. And I can't make time for that either. I go to a concert every night, and I sleep through half a day, get up, eat, and start getting ready for the next concert. And I've been doing that for a week now. It's terrible. But this is once a year event, so I'll make the best out of it. That's also why I haven't been so active lately. Actually there's not much to say either. I am happy. Satisfied. That's all that matters, right? I ran into some dear friends yesterday. I always love when I see him and his girlfriend. Now, don't make some crazy assumptions,  he's like a big brother to me. And I did not friendzoned him, I promise. I don't know if anyone noticed, but my eyes glowed in the moment, I'm sure. But other than that, I saw few more friends that I haven't seen in a while and that was great. Memories. Good feelings. Other than being pissed at myself for not managing my time properly, I'm really happy. Peaceful. Calm. I love it!!!
Stay well, bye :)
I choose to be happy. Because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment