Translate

12 January, 2016

5 things I like about myself

Hi! I don't know why, but I'm in a great mood to write something optimistic. So, I never actually think of the good stuff I do or something that I have or do better than other people (not to brag but to be able to appreciate that part of myself). I hope there are more than 5 things I like about myself, but since this is my first time doing this, I thought I would start with a small list.
  1. I'm a good listener. I think I am. I actually really listen to people and try to give the best possible response even though I maybe don't like the topic or even if I'm bored (which usually doesn't happen because if I talk to my friends, whatever is important to them is important to me too).
  2. I'm a great gift giver. I listen to people through the whole year and I remember stuff they want or need and I get them that exact thing. I honestly put a lot of effort into gifts and I love to see expression on people's faces when they unwrap my perfectly wrapped gift (perfect wrapping is a bonus good trait).
  3. I'm organized. It maybe doesn't seems so but I actually like to get things done immediately. If I don't have time for everything I need to do, I plan everything out and, somehow, I always manage to fit everything into my schedule.
  4. I don't regret eating. I wrote this because I'm actually trying to lose some weight and get my body in shape, but I'm not hardcore fitness person. I do not regret eating if I like the food unlike some people who worry (too much) about their looks.
  5. I always try to see the other person's point of view. It's so hard when the situation is about me, but I try it anyway. And I said I try to do it, not that I always succeed. I'm great, however, at these stuff when I'm the third person.
So, these are the 5 things I do like about myself. It was actually so hard to write this. I wrote the first two and then I had a half an hour break to think more about this. It's so hard to write these kind of things when people concentrate more about the bad stuff then on what they should be proud of.
Tell me, can you say 5 things you like about yourself? Comments below, please.
I actually did this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment