Translate

14 December, 2015

Christmas songs (part 1)

Christmas is coming soon and I think it would be a good time to post some festive music up here. 
  1. Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. This is such a simple song about happiness in the times of Christmas. This is my favorite Christmas song! Love ones are all we need.
  2. Bing Crosby - White Christmas. I love this song since there is a version in my language too, but I also love it because it's kinda a song of my friendship with a very special person in my life (among other songs...). We all want snow and white holidays. And this video is just perfect!
  3. Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock. Now, we need some fast and fun songs too, right? Just dance people!!! We need more happiness. And you probably know it from Mean Girls. Also a good movie to watch.
  4. Brenda Lee - Rockin Around Christmas Tree. This song explains everything people should be doing on Christmas and around that date. We should be happy, in love, eating, drinking, dancing... We should be all together.
  5. Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad. You don't have to speak Spanish (??) to understand the joyful message here. This song is so so so catchy and you will not be able to stop singing it. This simple song has the only message people should have for each other.
  6. Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. I'm not a big Sinatra fan, but his voice in Christmas spirit seems so great! I think this is very sad song, even though it sings about all troubles being gone during holidays. This melody and his voice are making my heart melt.
  7. Frank Sinatra - Let It Snow. This is a Christmas (more winter than Christmas, but fine) love song. This is my favorite song when I see first snowflakes falling; I don't usually listen to it on Christmas. Nothing can't stand in the way of love!
  8. Jingle Bells. The first Christmas song every kid learns. And it stays with you forever!!
There are more coming in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment