Translate

04 June, 2016

MWL - Including workouts

Intro post here and others under the label "My weight loss".
As I said in my previous post, I tried this strict diet and it was working pretty well. I felt more active, I had more energy and will to do stuff. Have in mind I didn't eat vegetables or fruits almost at all, so it's not a healthy diet, but it's effective. It felt like I have more time during the day, I wasn't so tired. This gave me a chance to work on myself a bit more. I decided to train every day. I wasn't going to go to a gym or do anything fancy. I chose some workouts I could easily do at home by myself. I chose sit ups since I was always kinda good at that. I practiced my breathing (yes, this does make a huge difference), I was paying attention so my spine would always be straight and my arm in the same position. After a while, I included planking which is honestly so hard to do. I gave it up and started over a million times because I just couldn't stay motivated to do something that hurts so much after only few seconds. I even downloaded workout programs on my phone to remind me to workout every day at the same time, in the evening. It had few basics workouts and, although I did skip some like push ups, I mostly did listen to what it was saying. There are so much apps like this and I think there is no bad one. All have pretty much the same workouts; you just have to find the one that suits your level (mine was below beginner...). Of course, there's always good old walking. I walked so much through my city so that really helped my workout routine. After I finished my diet, I continued this workout routine for quite some time and I was so proud of myself. Unfortunately, college came and I didn't have the will or the time to do something in the evening so I quit (and I'm sorry so I'm coming back!). While I was still doing it, I ate normally, like I did before all of this. I ate junk food, fizzy drinks and all that and I felt just great. Also, not eating after 6 p.m. (at all) is a huge help to your weight loss goal.
You can read all my workout routine, with all the workouts and how much I did them, in my post Summer workout routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment