Translate

08 July, 2014

Summer plans

Hello :)
Since I told you my summer officially began, I have some plans how to fill my days. It's hard to do everything I want because it's either so hot outside, or raining like right now. But I really hope I'll do most of these. Here's my list:
  1. Sleep. Maybe it shouldn't be my top one but if you're a student you must know that I'm terribly sleep deprived. I need to make up for those study days...
  2. Go to the shore with my friends. Going! I finally arranged everything. Me and my two best friends are going to the seaside next week. We're expecting one more friend to join us when she'll be able to.
  3. Go to countryside. I have grandparents there so I have to visit them. Check! I'm going tomorrow for a few days. I expect hard work and awful hot weather. But I love it there.
  4. Walk in streets like I'm in a movie. I'm talking about getting all dressed up and just going for a walk. Hopefully I won't chicken out. That's why I have to take a friend or two with me.
  5. Read. I've bought some books that seemed very interesting. I really hope I won't be disappointed. Also, I've set my goal on Goodreads to read at least 5 books in a year. I know that'sGe nothing but give me a break. I'm a new reader.
  6. Reorganize my room. There's not much I can do. My room is pretty small so I can't move furniture but I can organize my stuff. Throw away junk and place something valuable on the shelves.
  7. Get my ears pierced once again. I'm not sure how smart it would be to make a hole in my body on these heats so I'll ask my mom and jeweler.
  8. Get a tattoo. Not gonna happen, I know. But it's nice to think about it. ;)
  9. Reconnect with my old friends. I started yesterday. I contacted one guy so far but it was nice to at least read about what's new.
  10. Have fun. Most of all I just wanna have fun. I deserved it and that's what summer's all about.
All of this and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment