Translate

19 November, 2016

Update on life: pre-Christmas mood

Hello! I actually always feel like I haven't written anything in ages and then I look and it's been around 10 days since the last post. Weird?
So... Although most of people have hopped on the train for Christmas, I have a rule that Christmas time does not begin before the 1st of December. So I'm not there yet, but I do have some other stuff going on in my life. For the last few weeks I've been feeling a bit down, a bit lost. My college is not going as I hoped, I missed on a great opportunity, my friend started ignoring me and I basically don't have time for anything but college which makes me very sad. I'll start with my friend ignoring me as there's not much to say about that. At one point he just stopped answering the texts, stopped answering his phone. I have no idea what's actually happening, but I can't reach him. That's that. As for my college, I have a really messed up schedule and I literally don't have time for anything productive all week. I had so much plans for this year and I don't think I'll be able to do any of those. Also, I started thinking about my future job and it really scares me. I'm not sure where I'll end up. I guess it's all just a teen-life crisis (?) and I know all young people go through this so I'm not that worried, but I'm just feeling a bit down. Also, as every young person, I struggle with money since I can't get a job and my parents aren't loaded with money. And there's that... Out of all of these, I think the lack of time is my biggest concern. Yes, it's not my friend because I did all I could and he shut me out. I do feel bad and I want to know what happened, but obviously he doesn't so... Anyway, I want to start going jogging, I want to blog more and maybe start YouTube, I want to learn few new languages, I want to go out more, I want to live a full young life. But that will turn around, right? Yeah.
So, what is happening in your life? Any problems? Any advice?
Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment