Translate

13 February, 2016

Today: 13.2.2016.

Doing: studying! Finals have come and I'm studying 24/7 for three weeks now (that's why I'm absent here...) And I've been to college to take one of my exams (got a B)
Mood: so freaking tired!!!
Favorite person: my brother
Thinking about: how I wanna sleep, how I haven't done my nails in a week, how my stomach feels weird, how I need to make those notes/script faster,...
Missing: sleep! as every normal college student - I'm leaving this exact like it was in the previous post
Loving: energy drinks and sleeping pills (I do not recommend this, I'll be writing a post about it in a week or something. Seriously, stay away from this combination!)
Hating: having to leave my flat and it's raining outside
New discovery: few new concerts are coming up so I have to decide if I'm gonna attend them...
Listening to: Rihanna - Take a Bow (good old days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment