Translate

27 October, 2019

I want a boob job

Hello. There's a title I didn't think I would write, but I just saw a post on Twitter about boobs reduction and it sparked something in me. I was always saying how I didn't like plastic surgery and I was so against it, but I later realized it was only because I only saw the bad ones. Those were the ones I usually saw on TV or in magazines and, to be honest, back in the day, the results were just worse than today. As I said many times, medicine has evolved so much and it shows in plastic surgery too.

However, as I've grown older, I realized that there are people that refined their bodies and they looked good. Because it was a job well done. I never knew for some famous people they had anything done to their faces until I actually read it. So I'm constantly puzzled how someone can look terrible, but that's a whole other story.

To get back to my title... I've had different size boobs for years now. Drink for every 'boob' you see here... I don't know when they stopped developing and growing, but it's been bugging me ever since. I know everybody has different size boobs and our bodies are definitely not symmetrical, but I have a feeling my boobs have taken that way too loosely. In my mind they're at lest 3 cups different. In reality one is a B and other one is probably an A. It really bothers me when I go bra shopping cause I can never find the one that fits perfectly. I always have to get a B and then the other one is a bit empty and it stresses me out.

I don't think that other people notice it that much, if at all, but I've been noticing it every single day for the past 6 to 8 years. As my self-esteem is not really high, I have to find the positives, but with this issue, I can't. I just can't look away and think how it's all good when I don't feel good about them. For few years now, I've been thinking about getting a boob job.

What I've wanted for a long time now is to get this smaller boob to the size of the bigger one. That's it. I don't want anything drastic, I just want them even. And I already searched some places to see the prices and, honestly, that's probably the only thing keeping me from actually doing it. I wonder if I would get a discount cause it's just one boob? I think this procedure would take care of a few self-esteem issues. Probably, nobody would notice it cause my goal is still to wear the same bras I have now, but I would know. I need it them to be equal in size.


What are your thoughts on breast implants? Do you have some or any advice?

See you next Sunday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment