Translate

25 November, 2018

Today: 25.11.2018.

Doing: shopping (there are still some great discounts here), DIYing some Christmas decor and cleaning my room
Mood: how can I be in a bad mood while shopping and preparing for December?
Favorite person: my mom - she went everywhere with me and gave fashion advice so I love that
Thinking about: which wrapping paper to buy and how to wrap presents I already bought and also about next week's shifts
Missing: my brother who is on a trip far away
Loving: that I actually haven't had a care in the world on my mind for the past few days
Hating: not having more money, but that's pretty obvious by now
New discovery: I found some YouTubers to follow which I followed years ago and then stopped cause I didn't like their content anymore and now I rediscovered them and I love it
Listening to: Eurythmics - I Saved the World Today (my bus driver was singing this the other day so it stuck with me)

How's your day going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment