Translate

02 February, 2020

Coronavirus and how we should be handling it

Wow, it's been quite a long time since I last wrote a post here. And I've been thinking about lots of topics, but just didn't find the time to write anything down. However, this new crisis with coronavirus is here and I have an opinion on the topic.
First of all, I have to say that all people that actually believe this virus is from Corona beer are stupid. I should also say this is my opinion, based on only what I've read and heard, without much medical background.
And this is not a racist post.
The same thing happened few years back when we had Ebola going around. And then, the same as now, I said one thing: close the boarders! I know this sounds extreme, but let's be real here. We have a virus that's transferred from one human to another. They should have closed the China boarder as soon as they figured out what was going on. And this is not a racist post. This is a post about saving people and preventing one disease from spreading. I've heard that it's spreading pretty fast which absolutely terrifies me. For that reason I think it would be the best if people just stopped traveling for a while. In this time, I wouldn't even consider traveling to any endangered area. On the other hand, we get a lot (!!) of Chinese tourists and I don't have any problem with that (on the contrary, I love that they love my country), but they are also making the chances of spreading the virus much much higher.
...it's all in the politics...
OK, not to focus only on China, this goes for all ill or contagious people. What scares me the most is the fact that people are contagious before they see the symptoms so you never really know what's going on in someone's organism. And, as extreme as it sounds, we shouldn't have people travelling all around and possibly spreading the virus. I think the problem here is the fact that neither country wants to be that country that banned some people from entering it and it's all in the politics, but I also think they should look out for their own people more. And people going to and coming from those affected places should also be more considerate and stop and think a bit. "Maybe I shouldn't be going anywhere before it's safe."
I know I'm this way because I'm actually quite scared of diseases like this, but I'm also not crazy, right? I wonder what common people think about this problem. And my solution, prevention.

What's your opinion on this topic? Any advice? Any ideas about prevention?

See you nest Sunday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment