Translate

12 February, 2018

I'm back (for good)!

It's been 3 months since I posted here. I said I would post every Sunday at noon CET and look at me failing my own words. I really did want to post and I had so many topics and ideas, but focusing on my exams and projects I'm working on has put this blog in the back row.
I don't know if I'm ready for this announcement and whether I should be doing this, but I'm here to make an official statement.

I'm going to post here every Sunday at 12:00 CET.

If you've been reading my blog before - thank you! I hope I still have some readers left here. If not, all new ones are very welcome!
I'm going to post random lists, rants, movie reviews - everyday stuff basically. Looking back on the last few posts makes me really happy cause this is what I want to write about here. This blog started as a rant, or better to say - as a personal love story with bad ending - so I want to keep the same direction.

I hope you'll stick around.

See you on Sunday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment