Translate

01 January, 2014

Happy New Year


Hi you all :))
First of all, I would like to thank you for opening my blog more than a 400 times. It's really rewarding and an honor for me.

And now, I wish you Happy New Year. May this year be the best so far. I wish you health, happiness, love, money, friendships, fun, good grades, higher paychecks, more free time... I want you all to get the best out of this year. You and your family and close ones. I also want you to forget all the bad things that happened in the past (leave the past in the past). Look to your future. Focus only on the good memories. Delete all fake friends and enemies from your life and hold on to those who are there. Who matter. If you haven't, find that special someone to tell you you're beautiful every day. Someone who will love you for you. Also, I want you to start loving yourself. In case you do love yourself, love yourself even more. (But don't get cocky, nobody likes cocky persons.) For you who are still in school, I want you to finish it with the higher possible grades and to get into really good college that you want and to pass all your exams and to find a job. A job that you'll like and enjoy. I also want you to have a nice family, loving, caring, to live in harmony. There are a lot of wishes for this year but to sum up I wish you all the best.
Now I only wonder if anyone has wished that for me... That would be nice.
Enjoy your life, you only have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment