Translate

19 January, 2014

Avoiding posts and blog

Hi ya'll :) 
Oh God, I had to write another post because I have 666 views. I need to change that immediately. :P Are you superstitious? You know, black cat on the road, broken mirror equals 7 years of bad luck, Friday the 13th... I'm not. I have one thing that I do, but it's more out of habit. But this was not supposed to be my topic. I wanted to inform you that I won't be as active as I used to be these days because I have tons of really big exams so I can't waste any more time writing this, unfortunately. I'll be with you probably on Wednesday. Till then, I'll gather some new ideas and some new topics so I'll have more materials to write about. If you have any questions or ideas for new posts, just tell me. Also, visit my new blog "Royalty Nails" (link on the right). What else could I say now? Nothing, I have a game to watch so I'll be going now. Wish me luck during this next two weeks.
Good night :*
Study hard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment