Translate

30 December, 2013

Buying on eBay

Good day people :)
I just realized that I haven't posted anything for three days and I apologize for that. I hope it won't happen again.
Do you buy on eBay? Ever? I do. Not that often anymore but I do. Every now and then I buy something for myself, pretty and cheap. I've read somewhere that eBay and pages like that are for lazy people who don't wanna get out of their bed to go shopping. Now, there's something in it too, but I believe that the biggest reason for buying online (especially eBay) are lower prices. I can buy, let's say, a necklace for a dollar on eBay that costs 8 dollars in stores. I don't want to throw away money if I don't have to. I've discovered eBay last year (or the year before) because I really wanted a wrist watch and the one that I wanted was pretty expensive in my country (around 140 dollars). I was desperate for that watch because everyone had them so I wanted one too (Ice Watch, you know). So I bought one for 4 dollars (I think...). And than it all began. So far, I've bought few earrings, necklace, few other watches, cases for my mobile phone, earplugs... I've also been buying stuff for my friends. Books, cases, speakers, batteries, some stuff for cars and motorcycles, USB hubs... A lot of stuff has passed through my eBay account. I can honestly say that in these two last years I've had problems with only two items. Of course, I advise you not to buy expensive stuff. Not over 10 dollars. There's always a chance that you won't receive your ordered item, and than what? It's easier if you don't receive an item that costed 1 dollar than 20 dollars. Isn't it? What are you buying? What kind of experiences you you have with eBay or any other site like that?
I leave you with a few of my bought items... :) Have a nice day...
Watches, necklace and earrings, phone cases, earplugs
Small bag, owl necklace, screen protectors, Ice Watch, Shamballa bracelets


No comments:

Post a Comment