Translate

17 January, 2014

Liebster award :*

Hello again :))
I was nominated yesterday for the Liebster award (German for sweetheart). Thank you Anchy. This award and nominations are great way to discover some new blogs that don't have a lot of followers. There are few simple rules to follow:
1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Answer 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers (blogs) with less than 200 followers (based on Blogolovin's follower account).
4. Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

So, to start with... Here are my answers:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started it one night actually when I was so pis*ed and I needed to tell somebody what's bothering me. I thought this will be great way to share my thoughts and feelings with the world. It's like my diary. And I continued it because I saw that people obviously like my life if they come back to read some more...
2. What inspires you?
Hmm... Though one. I think that would be love (or hate as the opposite). Loving somebody is the greater feeling you'll ever have. And being loved is also so amazing, no words can describe it. Love for people (and animals and things...) keeps me (and everybody else) alive.
3. What is your biggest ambition/wish in life?
Wow. I'm too young to know where life will take me but I've always wanted a house with a backyard for my dogs (that I plan to get too), lot of money (I don't have to swim in it, but enough for a good life). Also, I see myself with two kids (twins, a boy and a girl), great husband. Doing the job I love.
4. What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear any why?
Jeans! It must be them. I love to feel comfortable and with jeans I can be comfortable and look great at the same time. I almost never go out without wearing them. Thank you, who ever you are that invented jeans. Of course, I have my favorite coat, T-shirt, sweater... But this is something I wear every single day so I had to choose jeans.
5. Name 3 qualities you love about yourself.
Gosh, this will sound like bragging and should definitely ask my friends about that one but fine. I'm very patient person, great listener, always willing to help. Is that OK?
6. What is your favorite style and why?
Um... As I said in one of my posts, my style varies from sporty to very elegance. I would say that my favorite style is normal, casual. Jeans, T-shirt and sneakers. I feel great wearing that and that's the most important thing for me. However, I would like to try some hip-hop/street style but I'm not so sure it would look good on me.
7. Do you prefer new clothes or vintage clothes?
New one definitely. Vintage is not my style completely. My sense for fashion is changing every day, so you never know when will I buy something vintage. I have some pieces, but I mostly posses new, modern clothes.
8. Do you believe in "all natural" beauty?
Of course! I don't use make-up. I do, but it's so rare and so little that it doesn't count. I believe people (girls) are mostly prettier without than with make-up. I once saw my friend from school for the first time without make-up. I didn't recognize her for about a full minute. So, yes, I do believe in all natural beauty.
9. What is your favorite brand and scent of candle?
I don't buy clothes or shoes of some certain brand, but if I have to choose, that would be Nike. My all time favorite. They have great shoes, T-shirts, training clothes... I simply love them.
We don't really light candles in our house that often so I don't have something favorite. I like everything. Roses, let's say, are my favorite.
10. Describe the feeling you get when you press "publish" button.
Oh my... Since I'm writing a personal blog, I feel relieved. I feel like I'm writing a diary and all my problems are put away and I'm waiting for someone to tell me it's gonna be OK. "Publish" button is not just for collecting more views, I honestly think this blog is my therapist.
11. What would you like to accomplish this year?
I would like to pass my exams and start a new year at my college. I hope to lose some weight to feel better in my own body. I would love to find my special someone... We'll see what tomorrow brings...

So, now that I've answered my questions, I have to choose 11 other bloggers. (You have to let them know they're nominated and they have to send you the link to their answers in the comments bellow.) Here are my nominees:
1. Black on Grey on White
2. Me and devil-kin
3. Fashion by MrsCrown
4. Rack and Sack
5. Love Saves the World
6. Fabulously Wed
7. Wedding Sparrow
8. The World Is A Book
9. The London Project | A Photo Diary
10. Little Black Suitcase
11. Cocktails With Mom

So, my lovely nominees, here are my questions:
1. What stage of life are you at? Elementary school/high school/college/working/retired? What do you expect from it?
2. What does your blog say about you? What does blogging mean to you?
3. What's your favorite piece to wear (accessories, shirts, pants, shoes...). Describe it and say why you love it?
4. What's your favorite season of the year and why?
5. What's your favorite color and why? What do you have in that color? (example: green shoes)
6. What are you looking in your "special someone"?
7. Do you think you can attract someone by just being yourself? I don't mean in general, you specifically.
8. What kind of music is your music and why?
9. What's your favorite movie and why? Can you relate to the characters?
10. Who do you love? Family, friends, crush, boyfriend/girlfriend? Tell us his/her name. (You can do that with your secret crush too, nobody will know...)
11. Are you happy with your life?
Don't forget to send me a link to your posts in the comment :)
Have a nice day, bye bye :))


No comments:

Post a Comment