Translate

31 January, 2014

Fresh Prince lives!

Hi my lovely readers :)
First of all, I want to thank you for commenting my posts and rating them, it means a lot. Also, I would like to thank the persons that asked me to analyze their favorite songs based on my previous posts :).
This time I would like to share my love for Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (link here). I recently downloaded all of the seasons and I'm watching it from the beginning to the end. I'm on third season and I love it (as I knew I would). I'm already mentally preparing for the end because I've watched the last episode few times and I cry every time. It's like an end of an era. This show lasted for 6 years. It began before I was even born (1990) and ended a year after I saw the light of this world (1996). And now I couldn't imagine my life without it. I still think of Will Smith as a teenage guy and I can't believe that he already has a family and kids. I got sucked into this show and I consider it a time-machine. It moves me back into the times I wasn't even alive but I still kinda have a feeling that this is filmed now. I think this is a key to a good and successful show. Every generation can see it and love it. I hope my kids will like it too, cause I'm not going to delete it from my laptop when I finish watching it, that's for sure. I have to brag a bit and tell you that I wrote a school assignment about this show and I got an A. I wrote everything, from the awards they all got, described characters and their roles, to the main point of every episode which is: You can work it all out! I love all the cast and they really work great together. Every actor/actress in it has a great role and they're all amazing team. I would also like to say that I'm so sorry for James Avery (the best uncle Phil). And another thing... I think Will is the only guy who can wear all kinds of necklaces and still look super-hot and manly (besides the fact that he is adorable, funny, caring...). I hope you've watched the show. If not, start now because you have no idea what you're missing. I've put some pictures together to prove Will's strange sense of fashion. (Yes, those were different times and that was popular, I guess).
P.S. I'm sorry for bad quality of these pictures, but I couldn't find any pictures like these online so I had to print-screen everything...
Don't forget to rate :)) Bye
Will and his necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment