Translate

17 February, 2014

I care? I don't care?

Hey :))
I have heard that you can only be mad at those people you like/love. You care about them, therefore, they can hurt you and make you angry. People you don't care about have no impact (or shouldn't have to have it) on you, so they mean nothing. Their acts and words mean nothing. It can't hurt you. On the other hand, some of them say: "I love/like you, I can't be mad at you." Basically, your love is stronger than anything and this could be true. So, which one should I believe? Am I angry at someone because I love them or because I'm irritated no matter my feelings? Nothing happened today, this is just a random topic that came to my mind. And it has been bugging me all day long. I have to cases to prove both of this statements. First one... I have a friend, a good, great friend and I'm kinda mad at her. I know I love her but I'm angry. Second... Miss D. Do I need to say more? I don't love her. I'm not even sure that I like her. So, why am I angry every time she opens her mouth? Maybe I'm hurt by the fact that she hasn't turned out to be the person I expected her to be... Maybe I had more hope that we'll be friends... I really have no idea. But the point is, it doesn't matter who you like or doesn't like. Some acts are gonna hurt you either way... Maybe the only difference is that it will hurt you more when it comes from someone you love... It's because your heart is programmed that way that you only expect good from those people and once they hurt you, your heart overloads. I don't know a better way to describe it. Believe me, I've been there. You just feel a lot of love, shame, anger... Your heart can't take that much emotions. I need my switch-off-my-emotions thing again. I depressed myself with this post. I'm sorry. Hahaha. Everything will be OK, just go listen to some music or something...
Hopefully, you'll rate this and comment your opinion :)
Have a nice day you all.
Love and hate

No comments:

Post a Comment