Translate

21 December, 2013

A change of heart... (1)

Hi people :))
I promised you two posts but I attended a concert yesterday so I wasn't able to write anything in the evening. Today's post will be a story, a dialog between a guy and a girl. I often have this scenarios in my head. We all do. What if... Well, I decided to share one with you.
They met up at the main square. He said they needed to talk. As expected, she had all kinds of thoughts about their meeting but she couldn't imagine what will happen. They were good friends, hung out a lot, talked to each other every day. They bonded in really short time. Now, he went home for a weekend, 3 to 4 days, in the other city. They still chatted. Nothing has changed. He said he had to go. He missed his girlfriend and family. She wished him safe trip and fast return. Few days later, he came back an called her. She was kinda excited and kinda scared. It was six o'clock in the evening. They don't like being late so they didn't have to wait for each other out in the cold. They said "hi" and started walking. Just strolling along the nearest park. Few moments passed in the silence and then he started:
- Look, we really need to talk. I don't know how to start this... – He started mumbling.
- You know you can tell me everything. I know we haven't been friends for a long time but I'm here for you. Whatever it is. – She looked at him with her big brown eyes to show him that she really means it.
- Thanks, but this is not that kind of conversation. I don't have a problem that you can solve.
- OK, now I'm scared a bit. Just tell me.
- We can't hang out anymore. We can't talk. We can just be around each other in college. Nothing more. That's it. – He said it all in one breath. It crushed him.
- You can't just say this like that and finish! You owe me some kind of explanation. – She was scared and angry at the same time.
- I can't. I know I screwed up, but this is something I need to do to clear my head.
- No! Just tell me, whatever it is. I can handle it better than not knowing it. Please.
It continues in the next post (coming in few minutes)...
The talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment