Translate

01 December, 2013

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Hi everyone.
Today is a sad day. God just got a new angel. I don't know have you heard but Paul Walker died yesterday (but we found out today). In his honor this post is dedicated to him. He was born on the 12th of September 1973. He was only 40 years old. That's such a shame. Why would God (if you believe in Him like I do) take someone so young and so full of life? That's not fair. So, looking at this terrible situation, there's only one conclusion: today you are, tomorrow you're not. After all "Fast and the furious" movies, he, ironically, died in a car accident. He was a passenger in his friend's car. His friend, Roger, also passed away. I know that there are lots of people who die every day and nobody talks about them because they're not famous. Although it's not supposed to be, that's normal. You can't really expect everybody to know everybody. If that was the case, we wouldn't have anything but deaths in the news. I've sent my condolences to his family and to Vin Diesel (they referred to each other as brothers). I did it on Facebook and Twitter. I know that's nothing and nobody will probably read that but it made me feel more peaceful. I suggest you do that to even if you didn't like him. He died and every person should feel sad for somebody's death. At least, I think so. Paul was best known for series of "Fast and Furious" movies, but there are also (which I like) "Eight below", "She's all that", "Into the blue" and "Noel". He was a great actor and nobody will ever replace him as Brian O'Connor. I hope Vin will want to finish this 7th movie in his honor.
I'll put some pictures of him below in case you don't know who am I talking about. If you do, just enjoy his beautiful smile and eyes that will remain closed forever. :'( Paul, rest in peace angel.
New angel Paul Walker
His other family
Surfing

No comments:

Post a Comment