Translate

29 December, 2015

Expectations for 2016

As this year is coming to an end, we're all expecting new one. Of course, there comes big fuss with it - where to be on the New Year's eve, with whom, what to wear,... But, there's also a morning after. Most of people sleep through that 1st of January but there has to be a point where you realize you've started a whole new year. And if you're young and hopeful (not necessarily, but usually) you have this big plan for new year. From simple wishes that 2016 will be better than 2015 to specific wishes and goals. Well, I have mine too. Mine are usually the same because I never do anything (I hate myself) but here's my list.
  • New 2016 will be better than the 2015. It has to be. Not that my year was so bad, but I tend to remember bad stuff more than the good ones, so...
  • To lose weight and get my body in shape. I've lost a lot of my previous weight and I'm kinda proud of myself but I'm not really satisfied with the way I look.
  • Get a tattoo. Small one. I already have one in mind. Last year I pierced my ears which was also a huge step for me so this is a year for an even bigger step.
  • I'll get my driver's licence. This is actually a done deal because I have some small amount of hours to drive and then I have to pass the exam and that's it. So I hope I'll pass it.
  • Get my nail designer licence. I already have one but there's this girl who teaches the best course in my country so I hope I'll get her licence.
  • I'll be more outgoing. I won't. I know it. But I wish to be.
  • I'll finish college. This is also kinda a done deal since I only have few more months of it but I still need to pass everything.
  • I'll travel more. I discovered those cheap one-day trips to places near me so that would be a perfect start for me. Hopefully, I'll see some other countries. The only problem are my friends and family who are not so excited about traveling as I am so I have no travel buddies.
  • And I hope that I'll be able to share all of the above with my special someone (so I need to find someone first haha).
  • I hope I'll make my parents proud. And my brother. And grandparents, and friends,...
  • The most important wish of mine is to become stronger, to build my self esteem. Yes, I hope I'll do that. At least that.
What are your New Year resolutions? Do you have any? Do you think this is stupid? Comment below!
Is it really?

No comments:

Post a Comment