Translate

23 December, 2015

Christmas cookies - easy recipe

Hello lovely readers!
Before I begin, I have to say I'm not a natural cook - I don't cook or bake at all. But! It's Christmas and I decided it would be nice to make an effort and contribute to our festive table. So, I went to find the easiest recipe I could. And it worked out perfectly!
You'll need:
  • 1 stick (4 oz) of softened butter (11,3 dkg butter)
  • 1 cup of sugar (12,8 dkg sugar)
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste (optional)
  • 2 cups of all purpose flower (25,6 dkg rough flower)
  • 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
  • pinch of salt
Preparation:
  • melt butter to the room temperature
  • mix/beat butter with sugar until you get the smooth mixture
  • add egg and vanilla and mix it again until all of it combines
  • add all the other ingredients
  • form a dough and leave it in the refrigerator for about half an hour
  • roll out the dough to be thick around 0,5 cm to 1 cm
  • get your molds and have fun creating different shapes
  • get your cookies on the cooking paper and put everything in the preheated oven (350°F or 175°C)
  • bake for around 10-15 minutes until you get the golden color
If you need to see it, here's the whole video about it:
There are videos about decoration too:
This is really simple and easy recipe with delicious outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment