Translate

18 April, 2014

Stay awake!

Hey.
It's 0:57 a.m. and I'm on the beginning of my study session. As usual, I started too late and now I won't be able to sleep. That's not a big problem for me. I'm used to it. Just to confirm that I don't need sleep, here's an information from my school trip. In seven days that we spent in Spain, I've slept less than 10 hours all together. So, I think I can function just OK... I'm not saying that's smart or good, but what can you do... I'm lazy and really can't organize my time so I have to sacrifice my sleep. The worst thing is I think (I know) I'm going to fail this. As most of my group. Nobody knows anything and we're just going to see how tests work in that subject. Anyhow, I've been studying for 5 hours now and I really needed a break and I knew if I lay down, I won't get up again. My plan is to read everything there is to know few times and maybe I'll remember something. This plan also includes not going to sleep at all. I'll study till, let's say, 5 a.m., I'll have breakfast, and I'll go to college. Please, I beg you, be smarter than me. Don't do this to yourself because most of the people can't go without sleep as much as I can and it really isn't healthy. I'm constantly saying to myself that I should leave it and go to sleep but I would feel guilty if I did. At this point, I want to know at least for 30% of my test so I don't look like a total idiot. Although, we'll all look like that. I think only two guys have a chance tomorrow (today actually). God give me strength and will to do this. Just tomorrow and than I have a full day off! You know that feeling when you know you're screwed and just want to get it over? I'm there now. I just want that test to pass, no matter if I fail or pass. I had 4 coffees in maybe half an hour and it's not helping. At least I had fun on my trip. This is just killing me softly.
Going to die !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment