Translate

09 April, 2014

Hottest actors

Hey.
Since I'm a girl, I kinda feel obligated to write a bit about hot guys that we all know. In my future posts I won't forget about guys, so I'll write about actresses, female singers... too. So, consider this as part one. (Order is not (!) important.)
  1. Ian Somerhalder. Because I told you I'm a huge new fan of The Vampire Diaries, it's only fair to put him first. With his 36 years, he still looks better than most of the guys my age. But, not everything is about the looks. His face (eyes!!!!), mime, voice... Everything suits him perfectly! And the fact that he's a member of various charity foundations (fight for animals caught my eye) makes him my number one!
  2. Brad Pitt. He has 51 years behind him and he still makes women turn their heads. Even if I watch some of his newer movies, I still have his young appearance in my head and he has definitely deserved to be in my list. Charities and adopting less fortunate kids make him even more attractive.
  3. Kellan Lutz. Probably the only reason (next to Jacob) to watch Twilight. Smile, eyes, posture, hair, body... He has it all. I was also very happy to read that he's also a PETA member and cares deeply for animal rights. Thumbs up!
  4. Paul Walker. Rest in peace, angel. He had (like all of the above) everything. Fame, good looks, beautiful blue eyes, kind heart... Also a founder of his charity foundation... Is there anything he did bad? I don't think so...
  5. Joseph Morgan. Another face from The Vampire Diaries. If you saw any of the episodes that he's in and if you heard him talk, you understand why he is here.
  6. Channing Tatum. Do I have to say anything? I personally love all of his movies (it's my goal actually to watch them all) and that makes him more attractive for me. And I believe he's even more cute since he got married. The way he looks at Jenna makes him irresistible. I love a guy that has so much love for his wife!
  7. Taylor Lautner. (Look at number 3.) He's so young (only 22) and he still has everything most of the people want. Great job finding something you love and are good at. And his body and smile aren't so bad either...
  8. Luke Perry and Jason Priestley. Older than the rest of the group, but I'm a huge fan of Beverly Hills 90210 so I had to put them here.
  9. Chad Michael Murray. Young and blond. What else do you need? Oh, yeah. And he makes movies I like...
  10. Vin Diesel. He's my secret love. I can't really say anything I haven't said before for all those guys above... Perfect!
Of course this is not all. I still have some more actors in my mind: James Lafferty, Liam Hemsworth, Jean Claude Van Damme, Burak Ozcivit, Cagatay Ulusoy, David Paetkau, Eddie Cibrian, Joshua Jackson, Mario Casas, Shane West, Tom Cruise... There are lots of others but I know you won't Google them all so there's no point in writing them all down...
I hope you like my list. If not, you don't have to agree with it. That's all my opinion...
Here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment