Translate

29 March, 2014

Do you want it or need it?

Hey. I apologize for not writing for a few days, you wouldn't believe how busy I was.
Anyway... I was thinking today a bit about verbs "want" and "need". I'm not sure people always know which one to use and what it means. Of course, if you need a new pair of jeans, you gonna buy it. But if you just want them, it's probably a waste of money. You have jeans at home and these are not necessary. So, go home and think again. Most of people change their mind. But this is not actually what I had in mind when I wrote this title. I was thinking about relationships. Since I'm a girl, I'll talk about boys, but it goes both ways of course. Do you need a boyfriend? Or do you want one? If you want one, like I do, that's fine. I wish you all the luck in the world for finding the perfect one. But if you need one, I suggest you don't find it right away. Learn how to life without it. I'm not judging people in relationships, but I think it's not normal if someone needs a boyfriend. It means you can't imagine your life without somebody. I think everybody should be that independent and have at least that much self-esteem to go through life by themselves. I, personally, don't get people who just can't not be in a relationship. As soon as one ends, the next one starts. I have no idea what happens in their minds, but I don't think it's normal. And most of them are prepared and willing to go though hell just because they don't want to be alone. I actually pity some of them. How can they not see that the relationship is bad and are better off alone? But no! They can't. I don't understand... Do they think that they're gonna die if there is nobody to text first thing in the morning? I'm alive... And I function very well, if I may add. Do I want a boyfriend? Yes. Do I need one? No. Simple as that. And I am aware that I CAN live without one. So can you!
Bye
Exactly !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment