Translate

24 November, 2013

Think about it...

Good evening everyone. How was your day?
My day was good, actually better than good but not great. If you know what I mean... As I told you yesterday, I wasn't studying at all. My plan was to do it today, but, of course, I didn't do anything. Am I the only one who studies two hours before test? I just can't do it any other way. But, I saw some examples of the tests used in previous years and I think I can solve them all. I tried and two of them were very easy. Tomorrow I'll see the other two. I have no time now because I'm watching a movie "Broken arrow". Have you heard of it? Also, I've sent a few more messages to Mr. M. Going great so far, hopefully we'll be friends. I also tried that new Glow-in-the-dark nail polish. And it's not working. Essence is one of my favorite make-up brands but this is a total disappointment. And, as I have no inspiration right now but I didn't want to leave you without a post today, I was wondering... What do you think about larger persons? You know what I mean. Fat ones... Do people actually stare at them? I have the feeling that all eyes are always on me. And it's awful. If you haven't been in our shoes, don't be mean. Think about other people's feelings!!
Mean Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment