Translate

27 January, 2019

Today: 27.1.2019.

Doing: OMG nothing. I literally spent the day in bed and watching TV (handball championship finals to be exact) and I took care of my phone and organized all the photos (according to this post)
Mood: Can a "blank" be an answer to this? Other than being stressed out for my favorites not wining the championship, I honestly had no emotions today...
Favorite person: Since I had very little interactions with people today, I have to say my mom since she watched the games with me.
Thinking about: How I'm getting worse with this blogging, about buying new really expensive glasses, buying some more stuff for my nail "business"... Nothing in particular, but these stuff have lately been on my mind
Missing: Days of college to be honest. I knew this would come, but I finished college and I'm unemployed now and I'm so bored even though I always have something to do. I just need a full time job. Haha.
Loving: All the free time I now have which is a complete contrast to my previous statement, I know...
Hating: The fact that most of YouTubers I follow are starting to being boring to me and I don't want to leave them or look for new ones, but also I don't like most of their content now...
New discovery: The Arrangement TV show. It's definitely not new and it's already finished, but I just yesterday watched the last episode and I kinda need a 3rd season to wrap it all up, but I know I'm not getting it...
Listening to: Gigi D'Agostino - In My Mind 8D audio (I was a huge fan of Gigi back in the early 2000's and I'm so glad I got back to him and I'm loving the new 8D trend)

What are you doing today? Share one new discovery with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment