Translate

13 January, 2019

20 plans and wishes for 2019

OK, as you may know, I wasn't going to post this list for few reasons. First being I don't usually stick to any of my New Year resolutions and then I'm just disappointed in myself and I know this from the start. I also just found a last year's list and I think I did 2 out of 20 things. However, lists also make me happy and chances are I'm going to do more if I share my goals so I wouldn't be embarrassed in front of people. Public eye has quite an influence on me.
There's no particular order to this and, even though I thought I wouldn't explain anything, I really need to say something about these. Here we go...
  • start driving again
I got my licence 2 years ago now and I drove only once. Car is not my main mean of transportation as I use public transport on daily basis and now I'm just scared to drive again. I hope to take few more lessons and this will hopefully be the year when I start driving again.
  • take dancing classes
I always wanted this, but now more than ever because my brother is getting married soon and I really want to learn some moves. And when I say 'dance' I mean real couple dancing, not this modern sh*t because we all know how to jump.
  • lose weight/get into shape
Going with the previous one, I want to look good at that wedding, but this has also been on my list for years now. Now that my best friend is actually doing it too, maybe I'll get motivated too and we can get better together. Hopefully.
  • get a job
I recently finished college so I think it's normal that I look for a job now. Also, I need to work because I'm losing my mind how bored I am and I also need money. However, I think it's going to be a struggle, but I know I'll find something.
  • buy a tripod and start those outfit photos
I have another blog and I also like to post on Instagram so this is something I really want to do this year. Tripods aren't that expensive so I think I might actually do this one. Also, if you think it's kinda shallow, read my posts First, let me take a selfie... or I'm more than my social media..
  • prepare for YouTube channel
I tried this one in 2018 and editing was SO hard without programs that you need to pay for and I really can't spend money on this. Unfortunately. I would only post manicures for starters. I don't have a wish to show my face on camera any time soon, but who knows.
  • set up a space for doing manicures
I've had the table and storage and all that for years now, but I haven't set it up. I was waiting until I get my certificate and I eventually did get one, but I don't think I'm yet capable of doing a proper manicure so I just did nothing.
  • change your hair
I'm not talking about anything major here, I'm talking about maybe changing color a bit or getting some kind of fringes. I think I've done some changes over this year and I change my hairstyles on daily basis now so I hope just to continue that.
  • donate blood for the first time
I've been putting this one off for 5 years now. I don't know why actually. I'm just scared of how my body will react and whether I'll faint or not. I'm not scared of needles or blood or anything like that, but I don't know how I will react to some blood being pulled out of me. I just need someone there to make sure I'll be OK the first time.
  • get one more piercing
I only have piercings on my ears and I want to keep it that way. However, I want one more, something higher than what I now have. This usually isn't a problem, but I had so much trouble with my last few that I'm now scared how my ears will react.
  • get a tattoo
I've wanted this for years (!!) now and I keep putting it off because I can't decide on the design and the place. I know the style I want, I even have like 3 designs on my wishlist but the position is still a problem for me. I'll take any suggestions for small tattoos that can be covered up easily.
  • travel more
I mean, isn't this on everybody's list? I'm not even talking about long trips far away. I'm talking local, one or two days trips. I just want some change every now and then and I want to explore, take good photos and just enjoy the nature, castles, city lights...
  • finish nail and make-up course
I mentioned it above, but I really want to finish these two. Both are for my personal preferences, but also to improve my blog and maybe YouTube one day. I just want to perfect what I love.
  • go out/clubbing more
I'm usually just a walk or coffee type of girl. I still love that, but I also wish to spend my Fridays and Saturdays out, clubbing or something, instead of watching some romance show and crying over my non-existent love life.
  • declutter make-up, closet and jewelry
I really have a lot of all of these, I won't deny it. However, I have declutters quite often and I usually just end up with maybe one or two items to go. I read this great post How to declutter your clothing once and for all and I do follow these steps, but I actually wear 99% of clothes and jewelry. Make-up declutter should come soon.
  • try a GoFundMe
I know this is kinda weird, but I have this thing I want to buy and it would really help my organization and hobby/passion to come to life. I actually only need $200, but I don't have that either so I will try to collect money. If you're willing to donate something, let me know. ☺
  • finish a book and read more
I started a book now last year and life kinda got in the way, I put it down and haven't picked up since and it's now been a month or so. I really want to finish that one. I'm also not a book lover and I'm OK with that, but I have many books on my shelves and I don't want them just to sit there. I'll try to get some of these off my list.
  • finally finish a short-stories book I'm writing
I wrote some things on Wattpad before, but I'm actually writing down my dreams and I'm making it into some kind of short-stories book. I know it's nothing too good and I maybe won't have any readers, but it makes me happy so I want to write that down. I like my dreams.
  • keep a skincare routine
I have a lot of skincare products I love and I want to keep a good routine that works for me. However, I seem to forget it every now and then and then days go by without me even applying moisturizer. Rinsing off my face in the morning is all I get... So I'm determined to change that soon!
  • save more money
This one is also an obvious one for everybody, but I really want to save some money along with enjoying everything it can bring me. So I will still shop, eat out and hopefully travel, but I'll try to be smart about it. As I also don't have incomes now, I need to pay more attention to this.


Give me your top 3 this year's plans!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best with your list. I absolutely know how it is with the resolutions, so I didn't even bother to write them down. I have a few things I want to accomplish, but who knows.

    How can you survive without driving? It's amazing. But good for you that you live somewhere where using piblic transportation isn't a problem. I would honestly get nowhere without a car. And you don't need to lose weight. You're fab, just the way you are. But I get it and like to lose some, as well. :D Would you want to share your tattoo ideas? Maybe then it's easier for others to make suggestions to where it could go. What happened to the job you had that would maybe help you get your dream job? You still have that, right? Hope you figure it out and I will keep my fingers crossed. I know how terrible it can be. More reading? Yes! Travelling? Yes! Save money? Yes? More clubbing? That's a NO from me. :D

    Honestly, just have the best year and I can't wait to see, what you will accomplish!

    xx Hailey - www.haileyjaderyan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here haha
      public transport is great, but I also had a car accident so I freaked out and that's why I haven't driven since :(
      Now that I think of it, I just want to get more fit. If I lose weight in the process that's only a plus :D
      I could make a post about tattoos, great idea, thanks!
      Unfortunately, that was only a student job and they hired a girl that was there longer than me so I'm now officially unemployed haha
      I love it how you wrote no in caps lock haha I got the hint, I won't invite you to go clubbing with me haha
      Thank you so much! for reading, being invested in this, leaving such a great comment and just being my (blogging) buddy I needed! ♥

      Delete