Translate

15 April, 2018

100 Truths Blogger Tag

There's a lot of tags going around. I've done my fair share of those on both of my blogs. Since I already did a tag post very very recently on my other blog, I've decided to have this one here. And it seems more appropriate since there are more personal and life related questions here.
As soon as I saw this, I had few questions in my head. Are there seriously 100 questions here? Am I supposed to like add some questions? What's going on? I've never heard of this tag before. But I was also really really happy to be tagged, cause I freaking love these. And my girl Hailey knows that.
I have to thank Hailey Jade Ryan from blog The Undateable Girl's Diary (which I love, by the way) cause she knows I'm a huge fan of tag posts. I tag her a lot (maybe too many times?), but we, tag lovers, get it. So without much more rambling, here are my answers to 100 questions.
Note: I'm gonna try to keep my answers short, so if you need any clarification on any of those, let me know in the comments. Also, I thought these would be your typical blogger tag questions, but these are real. There are some really personal ones (or I thought they are) so I'm really putting myself out there.

Source: https://www.fresh.com/US/zodiac_2018_Aquarius.html
The basics

1. What’s your name? I'll go with Honey.
2. Any nicknames or aliases? Yeah, of course, but then I'd have to reveal my real name (I don't know why I'm so weird about this).
3. Your gender? female
4. Your star sign? Aquarius
5. How old are you? Older than I'd like to be, but still young.
6. Your relationship status? single (not my favorite relationship status)
7. Any children? nope
8. Any pets? if the one dog at my grandparent's counts
9. Any tattoos or piercings? five ear piercings, hopefully a tattoo soon
10. What do you like about yourself? nails, hair, eyes, height, shoe size, persistence, creativity, politeness, compassion
11. What do you dislike about yourself? fatness, stubbornness, lazyness
12. Righty or lefty? righty

Source: https://www.marthastewart.com/317893/pigs-in-a-blanket
Lasts

13. The last thing you drank: water
14. The last thing you ate: pigs in a blanket
15. Your last phone call: my mom
16. Your last text message: „Did you get the email?“ to a friend
17. Your last email: „3 times, double-sided“ to a print/copy place
18. The last song you listened to: Johnny Cash - Hurt
19. The last book you read: Irresistible Forces by Danielle Steel
20. The last time you cried: few days ago while watching Beverly Hills 90210
21. The last blog you read: Social Spying written by Steph
22. The last person you spoke to: my grandpa
23. The last place you visited: country side where my grandparents live
24. Your last holiday abroad: Spain with my school 6 years ago

Source: https://giphy.com/gifs/impastortv-tv-land-tvland-3oriOa21TlV7v2fjUs
Have you ever

25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex? no
26. Have you ever been cheated on? no
27. Have you ever cheated on someone? no
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you? yes
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up? No and I do not want to know how it feels.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone? Yes, I think so.
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you? All people I know changed me somehow.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are? yes
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have? no
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back? Yes. Nothing to bad, but I get it why they didn't want me to know that. I didn't even get mad.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I think yes, I can't be sure.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger? On the cheek, yes.
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken? I want to say 'yes', but I wasn't really in love with them so probably not.
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date? No and I would never.
39. Have you ever been arrested? no
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive? no
41. Have you ever done something you regret? Who hasn't?
42. Have you ever had a threesome? no
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public? Yes, way to many times. Usually small stuff, but I'm easily embarrassed.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone? yes

Source: https://tenor.com/view/money-daffy-duck-gif-10436407
Believes and opinions

45. Do you believe in God? yes and no
46. Do you believe in yourself? sometimes
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus? Well, he exists so, stupid question, of course I do.
48. Do you believe in ghosts? no
49. Do you believe in aliens? Yeah, why not? There has to be something else other than us out there. The space is unbelievably huge.
50. Do you believe in miracles? Yes, to some extent.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking? not really
52. Do you believe in love at first sight? no (attraction yes, but not love)
53. Can money make you happy? Yes. Not money alone, of course, but it really helps a lot.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist? It would be stupid of me to say no, but I'm not drastic or radical like some are.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice? choice
56. Do you have strong political beliefs? nah
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs? nah
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is? safety, support and rules

Source: https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/soft-and-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies/7fd0ee7b-fb8a-46c4-8bc5-ca58a0d6057d
Right now

59. Are you eating anything right now? Yes, chocolate cookies.
60. Are you drinking anything right now? There's still water besides me.
61. What are you listening to right now? Audra Mae – Forever Young
62. What are you thinking about right now? my job application, tomorrow's party I'm going to, how to spend my money smart so I won't regret it in few days
63. What are you waiting for right now? to get some feedback from my, hopefully, employer
64. What are you most excited about right now? getting a job should be my answer, but I'm really excited about spring coming
65. What’s your pet hate right now? forced blogger engagement
66. What’s your favorite thing right now? sunny days and new phone with amazing camera and battery
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now? I should be doing something useful for my college, but I would be watching some TV show for sure.

Source: https://tenor.com/view/tekken-jin-kazama-gif-4902906
Firsts

68. Your first best friend? Fran and Petra, twins 3 years younger than me
69. Your first kiss? never had one
70. Your first celebrity crush? Uh, probably some Disney prince, but I'll go with Jesse McCartney. Or Jin Kazama if you count him as a celebrity. He would definitely be first.
71. Your first holiday? We went to seaside each year since I can remember, but visiting family in Germany back in 2008 (maybe?).
72. Your first pet? A dog named Boby (he died soon so we got his younger brother next).
73. Your first regret? I can't remember this.
74. Your first job? sales person in a shoe store (I was Al Bundy)
75. Your first childhood memory? unfortunately, my dog dying (I have other too, but I'm not sure of a timeline here)

Source: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/damon-and-stefan-salvatore/images/28180408/title/damon-stefan-fanart
Which would you choose

76. Love or money? I could probably find love myself, so can someone give me some millions?
77. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook for personal stuff, Twitter for blog.
78. Hook up or relationship? relationship 10000000%
79. Dogs or cats? dogs, always
80. Coffee or tea? I hate both, but tea is less gross to me.
81. Beer or wine? Neither, but if I have to choose, I'll go with wine.
82. Sweet or savory? sweet all the way
83. Introvert or extrovert? I don't know, probably more introvert. I like to believe I'm a perfect middle here.
84. Vampires or werewolves? Team Jacob, but team Salvatore brothers.
85. Seaside or countryside? Tough one, I really don't know.
86. Summer or winter? Spring please. But here, I'll go with winter cause I hate showing my body.
87. Books or movies? movies for sure
88. Horror or comedy? Romance any day. But fine, comedy (I can't even watch Scary Movie which is not even a real horror).

Source: https://giphy.com/gifs/time-stop-hammer-116wBP9604gGeQ
Random

89. Do you wish you could change your past? Yes, to make me more outgoing. I probably have some mistakes to deal with along the way too.
90. What’s your dream job? Wouldn't you like to know...
91. What’s your guilty pleasure? It's not guilty if it's a pleasure.
92. What are you afraid of? dark and death
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? a teacher
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be? stopping time
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be? I'd like to be more outgoing, more approachable, more daring, more ambitious.
96. Would you want immortality? Yes because I'm terrified of dying, but I don't want to lose everybody close to me.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose? Amelia Earhart and many more I, of course, can't think of right now.
98. Would you say you are happy? most of the times, yes
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen? Don't be afraid of people!
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time? Working my dream job, married, maybe with a baby on the way, doing my hobby, in shape, loving the life...

Hopefully this wasn't boring cause I really enjoyed writing it. I now have to tag one person to continue this chain, so I'll choose Kirsty Rose from the blog Me, Cupcakes and Tea cause I'd love to know more about her.

Just tell me if you like tags in the comments :)

See you next Sunday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment