Translate

31 December, 2016

Happy New Year! | 2016/2017

Hello everyone!
I know I've been MIA this December, but you know how it is... I had so much to do, so many cakes to bake and, of course, being a student is extremely stressful during this month (thanks college).
It's currently 31st of December 2016, 7:30 p.m. Let's talk about my plans for the evening. I was planning on staying at home, alone cause my parents are working night shifts and my brother is not in town, with warm cocoa, some movies, blanket... You know... My plans changed so I'll go out with my friend just to see the fireworks and then we'll be at my place doing the same thing I was planning on doing on my own. So not much has changed. To be honest, I'm not excited about New Year anymore. Maybe because I only have like 4 friends, 3 of which are not in town and they're also in relationships so I don't want to be a third wheel. Also, going out in a club requires a good company, preferably a larger group which I don't have. Organizing a private party also requires some group of people which, again, I don't have. I'd like to travel somewhere just to get rid of this pressure that I just have to do something great for New Year's Eve. It's the same night as any, just much more expensive. Nothing will change tomorrow, although I like to do that "New Year - new me" thing.
Since this started off kinda depressing, I'll just cut to the chase.

Happy New Year!!!

I wish you all the best. To you and your loved ones! Have a great time tonight (whatever you're doing) and have a great first day of new year! Also, I wish you that this year is the best one yet!


Btw. What are your plans for tonight/tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment