Translate

04 February, 2016

My expensive wishlist

Hello :)
I write a lot about my wishes and things I tend to buy, but there is more talking here than actually buying. Of course, the money problem! Anyhow, there is this one list which I don't think I'll ever be able to cross. I call it "my expensive wishlist". I'll list the items and pictures. Some of them I mentioned before so don't judge me. Of course, I'm not counting traveling here.
  • Hugo Boss suit. I haven't been following Boss's work at all. I don't know any designer to be honest. But! I've tried on one of his suits the other day (just for fun) and it is gorgeous. The model, the fabric... It looked like it was made for me. It is one of those pieces you need to have in your closet. Average price would be $600.
  • Dior bag. I love this one model and I can not get it out of my head. Average price of these bags goes around $3000 - $5000 (new collection).
  • Michael Kors bag. Well, don't I know how to pick them. There are few models I like here but three are my favorites and those you'll see below. Average price is $400.
  • New BMW car. I say "new" because in my country rarely anybody buys a new car. We mostly buy pre-owned cars. I don't know much about cars and this could be a shitty car, but I want it. Series 1, 5 doors, white. Price anyone?
  • New motorbike. I've been a fan of Kawasaki Ninja in green color but at this point I would take anything that looks like it. I want this sporty looking bike, like for races... Again, I don't know anything about motorbikes either.
  • Oscar de la Renta necklace. As said before, I didn't know any of Oscar's work either. Till I stumbled upon a picture of his necklace. It is just gorgeous.
Since all of these items are really expensive (for me at least) I don't think I'll ever get any of these but there is always hope, right?
Also, there are probably more expensive things I would like to have but these are mostly on my mind, so there you have it.
Which are your expensive wishes? List them down below in the comment section!
I want it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment