Translate

26 July, 2015

A plan for change

Hello.
I finally finished my year of college and you would think I would have all the time in the world, but still I haven't posted anything in 10 days. It seemed a lot longer, but I guess blogger doesn't lie.
Anyhow, the summer has started and I have really big plans for myself. I can already see myself disappointed at the end of the summer, but I'll try my best to make the most out of it. Beside getting my nail designer licence and my driver's licence, there are also two more areas where I'm changing. First one is my room. I don't know if I told you, but I have a really childish room. There are dolls and teddy bears everywhere. And they are my family and I can not get rid of them. So, I have to redecorate my room to look more age appropriate and still have all my childhood around me. And I figured it out. I started from the closets. I got rid of a lot of clothes I don't wear and I bought a lot of organizers so my shelves and drawers look really great and I don't have problems with finding my stuff anymore. In the following week or two, I'm planning on reorganizing my book shelves so I would be proud of my room and I would enjoy spending time in here. Since I don't have many friends over, they won't notice this difference, but they will notice a change in my wardrobe. As I changed in the past year or two, my wardrobe did not send out a good image about me. I'm buying stuff that fit me perfectly. Mentally and physically. Having a job gives me an opportunity to dress a bit more professional, but not having a dress-code there gives me an opportunity to wear whatever I want and that is just great! I love that I have more and more pieces of clothing and footwear that I can proudly wear.
Since I have a lot going on in my head these days, I imagined this post to be a bit different than it turned out but I don't mind. But I will add all stuff that helped me change in really short time for a small amount of money so maybe they will give you an idea.
Organizers: all from IKEA, I found it in Croatian store: jewelry organizer, shelve organizer (I made a fence from this so I could put more stuff on the shelve), another jewelry organizer, a perfect box for storing all my bags.
Clothes: I could find those pieces I bought, so I'll just say I bought jumpsuits, heels, sandals, a dress,..
And that's it.
Shopping bags, never enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment