Translate

08 May, 2015

Busy and happy

Hello.
How are you all? Missed me? :D
A lot has happened since I wrote my last legit post. Let's start at the beginning, of course. My college is going great. Even though I failed the hardest exam on this year, I can say that I'm doing really good. I'm taking care of everything else, I'm doing my assignments on time (I try to), I'm finishing two of my courses earlier so I'll have extra time to study and extra free time. Also, I'm on of the best on the most important course on this year, so I can't complain. Further more, I'm going on my first trip by airplane. I am scared and excited at the same time. I can't really explain exactly what I'm feeling, I'll tell you more when I come back... What else? I've lost some weight, so that's great for me too, right? I'm going to go to the gym also for the first time. We'll see if I'll die the first day. (My workout condition is terrible. The word terrible is not even strong enough. Haha.) Anyhow, I'm gonna see how that works... I also got a job few weeks ago. I actually started for real just two days ago, but I've been there for two and a half weeks now. The paycheck is... not great. I'll stop there. But I'll get some working experience and it will look great great in my resume. The company I'm working at now is respectable in my country and is connected with the company I'm hoping I'll get real job in. So, that can't be a mistake, can it? Now, that's pretty much it. I took a lot and put it in just few sentences but I hope I'll have more to say after some time doing anything of these things.
I won't say that you have to do these to be happy or have a full life, I'll say that you try. Try everything you want to do. Maybe you'll succeed, maybe you'll like it. Maybe you won't. Try and see.
Have a great day people :)
For any information, questions and suggestions leave a comment below :) You can also rate this post :)
Could it be true?

No comments:

Post a Comment