Translate

27 December, 2014

Christmas time!!

Hello everybody :)
I know I'm few days late, but I can never be too late for good wishes, right? I wish you merry Christmas! I wish you all the joy, health and love in this world. I wish you to spend these days with your loved ones and to have a great time!
Since Christmas has passed, I decides to make this post about presents. I can say that in my case Santa was very generous. (I'm not bragging or trying to make you feel bad. Have that in mind!!)
I won't write much, there are pictures to prove everything. (Click on the picture to enlarge it.)
First, I got a starter pack for doing nails. UV lamp, gels, powders, glues, sponges... Everything you need to start this profession. You can find more about this in my blog "Royalty Fashion" (link on the right).
Other than that, I got a beautiful New York themed calendar for 2015 which I actually really wanted for so long! There are also great headphones which I'm using at the moment. There's nothing better than watching a movie on your laptop and having the feeling like you're in the movie theater. Then there is this gorgeous golden necklace (not real gold, of course). It has little colorful diamonds in it and they move inside. It is so cool and I think I'll wear it very often! In the last picture, there is optical mouse for my white laptop. It works beautifully.
Everything in these pictures is something I really wanted or needed so I thank Santa Claus once again for loving me this much.
I hope you got some great things too. I would love to see what you got, so comment!
Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment