Translate

29 August, 2014

Summer over - take two

Hello :D Missed me? I sure missed writing :)
Since I haven't written in four weeks, I'll make this a planning post. I'll tell you where I have been, what I have done and what I will write about in my next few posts.
Summer is kinda over here. Be aware that I consider summer only time spend at the seaside. So, I've spent four weeks (after those two weeks with my friends) at the seaside with my family. Everything was great. I would love it more if I had any friends there, but it wasn't so bad. There were these guys for a week and a half there so, for a week and a half, I had company. And since I've known those people for almost my whole life, I can't complain about them. Thanks Tommy, Lea and Allan for keeping me company. And for the car. And for taking me to a concert with you. And especially I thank Tommy for that ride in the dark on the bridge. ;) Other than that, I had a hard time spending lots of time with my father but everything seems better when you're swimming in the most beautiful sea there is. Spending the summer with my mother and father in my twenties isn't so fun, but I will never give up summer just because I don't have friends there. My parents are kinda boring and lazy so there were only few things we did: solving crosswords, swimming, watching TV and eating. But sea is sea! I also realized that I came out of my shell. It is actually just a small step, but I feel like I concurred the world! Talking to people I just met is a huge step for me. Yep, you know I'm socially awkward. Not much, but the nervousness is visible. Next on, I got a job. It practically fell into my lap. A father's friend called, and I'm starting on Monday! I only hope I won't mess up something with the cash. Otherwise, I'll pay with my small paycheck. I think I should get something more than a $100. It's OK money for a small work and little working hours. It will keep me busy and I won't lose all September on nothing. So, I'm looking forward to it.
And now a bit about my future posts. I promised Gossip Girl reviews. And I'm going to do them, but I'll mix them with my other posts so there won't be ten reviews because not everybody watches shows I like. And I'll make one post about Turkey. About something I see on TV and that really bothers me. Actually I have few questions about that country. That's what I'm sure of I'll write. Other posts will come as the time goes.
Best regards my readers :)
Summer sunset. Summer is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment